« Home | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! » | Lazy » | Holy SHIT! » | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! » | More pictures. » | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... » | In case you were wondering. » | YOU'VE been tagged! » | Volunteer! »


Made by Mama Jen


SO CONFUSED!!!

Alright people. Someone needs to help me here. I bought a domain, but I'm trying to host it through a different company than I bought it from (bought from godaddy.com, hosting through midphase.com.) The hosting company is telling me that my domain isn't available (NO SHIT! I already OWN IT!!!) and it isn't sending me my password like the fuckers are supposed to. I'm seriously loosing my mind. I guess I'll go to bed soon and work on it tomorrow, but someone's gotta know how to work this shit. I'm a little exasperated. PLEASE HELP ME! I'm so dumb, I'm working towards my computer science degree, but I can't figure this shit out. BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!!!!! :(

I'd call or bitch at the people who sold you the domain, then call and bitch at the people who are arranging your hosting. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you! Sorry!

uhhhhh, I barely know how to work my blog....sorry!! this stuff confuses me a lot. whenever I digure out something new I get giddy....lol....good luck

Post a Comment