« Home | Just to get you off my ass! » | I'm workin' on it! » | I wanna be a fat ass!!!... » | Might as well string me up by my toes now... » | Other cute babies! » | 100 and TWO things! » | Shitty Update. » | Cute Baby Contest » | I'm good! » | Drunk Blogging »


Made by Mama Jen


Volunteer!

I had a volunteer thing today for Habitat for Humanity and it was actually pretty fun.

I showed up at the first worksite this morning at around 0950 to find out that there really wasn't anything to do. They had WAY more volunteers than they needed, and we still had about 6 more coming. When everyone finally showed up, some of us volunteered to go to another job site across town. I didn't want to work at the first site anyway. They were putting up the siding and doing the actual construction. The one we went to was almost finished, so we did painting all day.

Please ignore my fat ass!

The people I was there with totally rawk. It's a bunch of people from work. Anyway, I just wanted to write a little update. I will do a better one tomorrow. But I will leave you with a couple other pictures:

Yeay, I know how to paint!
This is what I look like...

habitat is great - i've done that before and it rocks. as well does your blog...glad i stumbled your way.

dirrrty!! lol
I tagged you!

Post a Comment