« Home | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... » | In case you were wondering. » | YOU'VE been tagged! » | Volunteer! » | Just to get you off my ass! » | I'm workin' on it! » | I wanna be a fat ass!!!... » | Might as well string me up by my toes now... » | Other cute babies! »


Made by Mama Jen


More pictures.

I just remembered that I have a Yahoo! Photos account. I wanted to give you all the link to it just in case you wanted to see them. I'll also add it to my links. There are mostly pictures of D-Bo when he was little.

PICTURES!!!

Steff- There are A LOT of pictures here you've never seen. Most of them aren't on D-Bo's site.

Jen,

a. I answered your tag (sort of)
b. That kid of yours is de-li-cious!

you look HOT here: http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/440d96efm8c8c0813/40c6/__sr_/47f0.jpg?phQkFJFBT46NVrqh

You should repeat that Denver Trip ;)

Which picture is that? The link isn't working. :(

Post a Comment