« Home | More pictures. » | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... » | In case you were wondering. » | YOU'VE been tagged! » | Volunteer! » | Just to get you off my ass! » | I'm workin' on it! » | I wanna be a fat ass!!!... » | Might as well string me up by my toes now... »


Made by Mama Jen


OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!!

(You have to say the title really fast, without taking a break or a breath.)

I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!! This is SO not cool. K-Man just told me that instead of coming home in February, like he was SUPPOSED to be doing, he'll be home on the 7th of March, (he is going to retraining school, and is leaving on the 18th of this month). This shit is totally fucked up, because he won't be home until the 7th, we're going on leave around the 14th or so, and we're leaving for Germany on the 28th. How the FUCK am I supposed to do everything by myself with two small kids??? Not only do I have to pack all our bags and anything we don't want broken, (our house gets packed by TMO, which SHOULD stand for "The Motherfuckin' Obliterators" because, seriously, if it's CAPABLE of being broken, it will be), and clean the entire house, and possibly sell a CAR, I have to SELL.A.MUTHAFUCKIN.HOUSE!!! All of this, while STILL caring for my kids and working 40+ hours a week. Someone kill me now? PLEASE!!! Any of you who filled out the questions I asked, put ME as the person you wish you could murder! Just make sure my kids either get to Steff or my mom. That's all I ask!!! But seriously, when K-Man told me the news earlier, I couldn't even stop myself, I just started crying. At work. At my desk. Which is RIGHT in front of the Commander's door. Thankfully no one saw me, except the Shirt. If you're in the military, or married to military, you know what I'm talking about, but if you're not, the Shirt is the First Sergeant. He's the one that works for the troops. He makes sure everyone is doing ok, and if you get in trouble, you deal with him (or her). I told him what was going on, and he told me, "Whatever you lean on your husband for, while he's gone, lean on me." He's awesome. He really is concerned about how everyone is doing. I think I'm going to start packing clothes and stuff, just to get a head start, but there really isn't much I can do. Anything I pack may be a waste. TMO can refuse to take responsibility for anything they didn't pack themselves. Whatever, fuck 'um. They can do all the work they want.

I'm sorry guys, I'm such a downer. :( Hopefully I'll be able to write something cheerful tomorrow!

The only thing I can think to suggest is ... breathe, breathe.

Somehow, what needs to get done will get done. Maybe a cocktail (that always sounds so much more grown up and sophisticated than a "drink"!)later would help? Or maybe just some bubbly water in a fancy glass! :)

Post a Comment