« Home | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! » | More pictures. » | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... » | In case you were wondering. » | YOU'VE been tagged! » | Volunteer! » | Just to get you off my ass! » | I'm workin' on it! » | I wanna be a fat ass!!!... »


Made by Mama Jen


Holy SHIT!

                     D-Bo                                                               BabyGirl

So I see that one is baby girl, but who's the other one?

The one on the left is D-Bo, and the one on the right is BabyGirl.

Yeah... I see that now... Blind as a bat, I tell you.

They're both really cute... and it's not surprising that they look alike - they both are yours! :)

Wow!!! That is so crazy how much they look alike. I actually have a younger brother who people say looks like me.

Post a Comment