« Home | Other cute babies! » | 100 and TWO things! » | Shitty Update. » | Cute Baby Contest » | I'm good! » | Drunk Blogging » | See! » | Shy? » | Preoccupying myself... » | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... »


Made by Mama Jen


Might as well string me up by my toes now...

Ok, so I'm a bad blogger and haven't updated in a few days. (I'm slapping myself on the wrist so none of you need too!) I've been pretty braindead the last couple days, and I fear that if I had actually hit publish on any post I wrote, the IQ of my readers would have dropped around 15 points or so. Yeah, none of you want that now do ya?

So I decided that I'm going to be 100% politically incorrect today and talk about something so taboo, so horrifying, that I'm sure I will be blacklisted forevah! Now, you ask, what subject could be that terrible? And I answer you with: UGLY BABIES!!! I know, I know, "But all babies are BEAUTIFUL!" The fuck they are! I have seen some pretty fuggly babies in my life. For example:


OK, you can't really get mad at me for these, I mean, come on, they were on a site called uglybabycontest.com.

And this one popped up when I searched for "ugly baby".

HAHA!


But now, do you see what I'm talking about? The IDEA of a baby is beautiful, but that don't mean the kid is too! And I can hear it already, "Now, what if someone told you your baby was ugly?" If she was, I'd probably already KNOW it! I'm sure I would've had that thought run through my head, "GOTDAMN my kid's atrocious!", but I haven't, because my kids are cute! Who knows? Karma is a bitch, and my next baby may break mirrors and all, but for now I'm not worried about that. I KNOW I'm not the only person out there that has seen an ugly kid. I know lots of people have probably seen a baby that makes them want to gouge out their eyes, but most of those people would never admit it out loud. I'm definitely not one of the people, could ya tell? I don't know if I'd come right out and tell you, but you could probably tell from my expression. I've been really lucky lately, and all the babies I've seen have been really cute, like Aeris and Elena:



And of course, BabyGirl:



Ok, I guess I'll stop now before I start getting a bunch of hate mail calling me a baby hater or something. But, who knows, I may add more later!

Holy Shit! That first baby looks like one of those giant bunny rabbits that will hopp around and follow you everywhere. And the little dude with the green shirt, man that one is just so damn ugly, he looks like a freaking experiment.
Gotta go check out that site now... LOL

The worst thing is what do you say to someone when you see their baby for the first time and you go in to look at it being all like, "awww, isn't it so...." And then WHAT do you say? Because the baby is scary!

I had that happen to me with an acquaintance's baby and I'm so sure I sounded completely fake in my whole, "Mm, isn't he...lovely" speech.

I think that for the first few weeks when they're all read and wrinkly, babies in general are pretty ugly. It's not until they gain a little weight and turn a normal colour do they start to look nice. Oh well.

And those babies are creepy looking.

Post a Comment