« Home | I'm workin' on it! » | I wanna be a fat ass!!!... » | Might as well string me up by my toes now... » | Other cute babies! » | 100 and TWO things! » | Shitty Update. » | Cute Baby Contest » | I'm good! » | Drunk Blogging » | See! »


Made by Mama Jen


Just to get you off my ass!

Ok, so I don't have enough time tonight to finish the post I started, so I'm just going to start a new one. The problem? I have NO idea what to talk about. I guess I can start with the sad attempt we are making at potty training D-Bo. Yeah, what a joke. K-Man is trying, he really is, but I think he's failing miserably. He'll take D-Bo's diaper off and set him on the little potty, and make him just sit there. He's only peed on there a few times, and he still fills up his diaper. I even bought this really cool potty that plays music when you pee in it.....or poop or put your hand in it, or if his little wee-wee (haha!) hangs a little too low....

Ok, I'm trying, I really am, but I have to go to sleep before I strangle someone. I am MAJORLY stressed the fuck out. And I don't think seeing the kids sleeping is going to help at all. I'll hopefully be able to continue a "normal" semblance of life tomorrow. Please bare with me! I love you guys!

I want a music potty too :p
But don't stress yourself out, that potty training thing takes a while. Aidan is still not 100% there.
Gotta run, Aidan wants Popcorn for breakfast o_O

Aww that's cute. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment