« Home | What might have been (But I'm glad it's not!) » | Code for Secha » | Three posts in one day??? Holy SHIT! Alert the m... » | Word.....to your mother. Wait. What? » | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... » | SO CONFUSED!!! » | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! » | Lazy » | Holy SHIT! » | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! »


Made by Mama Jen


I love my jacket, it makes me hug myself.

So is anyone else going BAT FUCKING CRAZY waiting for the Project Runway finale? I seriously think I'm going to lose it! I'm so excited I think I may pee on myself (ok, maybe not so much, but still, SO EXCITED!) PLUS, LOST is on tonight. Stellar, right? Haha, I just said stellar. Dude, man, I am so groovy. Tubular! Anyway, moving on. So do you think that Jeffrey "outsourced" (cheated goddamnit! If he did it he fucking CHEATED!) some of his sewing? Because, those leather pants were fucking hot, and we haven't seen quality like that out of him so far. If he did do it, how big of a fucking DUMB ASS is he? COME ON! You're in the FINALS! Why the fuck would you CHEAT!!!? Gaahhh! Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Can't wait for it to be 8!!! Yeay LOST!