« Home | Three posts in one day??? Holy SHIT! Alert the m... » | Word.....to your mother. Wait. What? » | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... » | SO CONFUSED!!! » | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! » | Lazy » | Holy SHIT! » | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! » | More pictures. » | Fuck this. »


Made by Mama Jen


Code for Secha

Ok, this crap does NOT want to work for me. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get it so you can still copy-paste it.












Ah, screw it. Try this website. It may be right, it may not!
www.flickr.com/badge_new.gne

I know you'll need to change the user, but I'm not sure if that's all. I tried to find where I got this, but can't seem to get to it from work. What is your Flickr account? (If you haven't set up a permenant Flickr address yet, it should be the numbers and letters that come after flickr.com/photos/(*This number*). I may be able to edit the code for you if you get me the number. If not, I'll try to find the right website! Hope that helps with that!

**Editted: Damn it, I have the code and it works and EVERYTHING, but I can't get it to post without actually converting it! I gotta figure SOMETHING out!

post the code with [square brackets] and then it will show up.

Also, unless you are signed into her flickr, it will show up wrong (if it's the flickr generated code, anyway).

Thanks much! I'll have to try and play around with it in a little bit. =) I appreciate the help! ^^

Let me know if that is the right website, if not, I'll email you the code when I get home. (I'll just need your email address.)

Kait,
I already tested it out, and it works fine. It displays her pictures. All I had to do what change the user in the code (I just used mine as an example. Copy-paste baby!)

yay! It worked! Thank you very much! =) I need to update and add more pictures to my Flickr, but Leo is on my laptop right now, and that's where all my pictures are uploaded. =)

Post a Comment