« Home | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... » | SO CONFUSED!!! » | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! » | Lazy » | Holy SHIT! » | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! » | More pictures. » | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... » | In case you were wondering. »


Made by Mama Jen


Word.....to your mother. Wait. What?

I was thinking that I need to add a bunch of random words so people will find my blog when they search the internet, because, seriously?, I don't think I have a whole lot of readers. And I just bought a domain and hosting for two fucking years. I'm not gonna have any reads for it if I don't get some "exposure", but only the good kind. So, does anyone have any suggestions for random things I should add in here so people find me?

penis sex tits that kind of thing, shoudl get you tons of hits! Visiting from RockstarMommy, like your blog!

I said the GOOD kind of exposure. Not the naked kind. But thanks for the suggestion!

Post a Comment