« Home | Word.....to your mother. Wait. What? » | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... » | SO CONFUSED!!! » | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! » | Lazy » | Holy SHIT! » | OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!!! » | More pictures. » | Fuck this. » | We're all going to hell... »


Made by Mama Jen


Three posts in one day??? Holy SHIT! Alert the media!

I posted it in my Flickr, but never did post it here. Here are the winners of the Cute Baby Contest:



Ok, so third place. REALLY adorable. I could just gobble her up! Second place, eah, not so much. Still KINDA cute, but not enough to take second place. And FIRST place??? Don't even get me started. Because, seriously, you're joking, right? Since when did a Cute Baby Contest become a Cute Outfit Contest, because that's the only thing cute about this picture.

Oh, and don't worry. I already KNOW you're all jealous of my mad Paint skills.