« Home | New blog » | DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! » | I love my jacket, it makes me hug myself. » | What might have been (But I'm glad it's not!) » | Code for Secha » | Three posts in one day??? Holy SHIT! Alert the m... » | Word.....to your mother. Wait. What? » | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... » | SO CONFUSED!!! » | Fuckin' guilty conscience!!! »


Made by Mama Jen


Slacker

I know, guys, I'm such a slacker, but I'm trying REALLY hard to get the new site up and running (trying, but failing miserably). Not to mention that BabyGirl has seemed to developed a very annoying separation issue. I swear, if that girl isn't sleeping she starts crying as soon as I step out of her line of sight. It's seriously driving me nuts. But she's just too damn adorable to stay mad at. Oh well. I'm in the process of trying to figure out if I can migrate all the posts I already have here to the new site, or if I'm going to have to copy-paste them all. I'm also trying to figure out how the hell to work WordPress, but to no avail. You would think that I would know more about all this crap since I'm trained on computers and stuff, but I mainly know about networking and troubleshooting the actual computer. Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow. I'm working on making the site all inclusive, too. I'm bringing all the sites together, that way I can stop paying for the kids' sites. Ok, I'll write a little more later, I'm going to keep working on the site!