« Home | It's up! » | Slacker » | New blog » | DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! » | I love my jacket, it makes me hug myself. » | What might have been (But I'm glad it's not!) » | Code for Secha » | Three posts in one day??? Holy SHIT! Alert the m... » | Word.....to your mother. Wait. What? » | Hell to the muthafuckin' nah! (Or something like ... »


Made by Mama Jen


PRETTY PLEASE???

I just wanted to request from all you lovely ladies and gentlemen that if you have me linked on your site (Blogroll, etc.) that you update the link. If you don't feel like doing that, I'm going to punch you in the jaw.....no just kidding, I'm going to work on some code to automatically redirect to the new site. Thanks bunches. Awww...I'm so lame...

Ain't got no stinkin' blogroll.
I'm redesigning my site too, it's sooo exciting. I geek therefore..

blogroll? we don't need no stinkin' blogroll. but if i had one i would add and update you. feel free to add me though!

Post a Comment