« Home | Shitty Update. » | Cute Baby Contest » | I'm good! » | Drunk Blogging » | See! » | Shy? » | Preoccupying myself... » | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... » | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! »


Made by Mama Jen


100 and TWO things!

Ok, so I decided to do one of these since Becca got the idea in my head. I'm hoping to come up with even FIFTY things, so we'll see how it goes:

1. Oh shit, I'm already stuck!
2. I grew up in Montana, and would like to live there when I retire.
3. That's not going to happen, because K-Man is a cityboy, and wants to live in a big town.
4. I LOVE mountains.
5. I also absolutely LOVE to snowboard.
6. I can't wait to get to Germany.
7. But I'm also disappointed that I will be leaving so many people I love behind.
8. I'm so excited that I'll be able to snowboard in the Alps!
9. I've always wanted to visit Tuscany, but I have no idea why.
10. I'M GOING TO BE ABLE TO VISIT TUSCANY!!!
11. I don't want to have to pay for passports for us to travel around Europe.
12. I really hope that Brielle wins the contest.
13. I want her to have something to brag about when she gets older.
Ok, this is headed more towards the secrets thing, I need to refocus!
14. I ran away from home when I was in high school, but wound up moving back in.
15. I finally moved out again my junior year and moved in with my aunt (BITCH!) and uncle.
16. I joined the military right after I graduated (grad. in May, joined in June.)
17. I dated a Navy guy in tech school that I wasn't supposed to date.
18. I had a MAJOR crush on one of my guy friends in tech school, but I never told him.
19. I started dating my husband less than a month after I got stationed at Tinker.
20. K-Man proposed to me in March of '04, but we never told anyone.
21. I got pregnant with D-Bo in April of '04.
22. BabyGirl was planned.
23. D-Bo was NOT.
24. I have siblings I've never met.
25. I have at least one niece I've never met.
26. I grew up with one of my brothers.
27. The first car I owned was a silver 1998 2-door Honda Civic. I loved that car.
28. I now drive a 2004 Chevy Malibu.
29. I love getting drunk with my friends, even though I hardly ever get the chance to do so.
30. The highlight of my work day is when I read and comment on RSM's blog.
31. I MISS STEFF LIKE CRAZY!!!
32. I really wish I had more girlfriends to hang out with.
33. I NEED to lose 30 pounds, badly.
34. I used to have very bad body image issues.
35. I'm 5'10" and used to weight 145lbs, and I still thought I was fat, even though I looked almost like a stick. When I think about it, I don't know if I was anorexic or not. I don't remember not eatting, but I may be blocking it out.
36. I've never tried ANY drugs. Never, not even pot.
37. When I was 18 I was dating a 25 year old guy with a kid.
38. Since I got married, I've become very bitchy and I get angry easily. That never used to happen to me.
39. I HATE COCKROACHES!!! Those are pretty much the only bug I can't deal with. If I even SEE one I freak the fuck out.
40. I love to draw, and occasionally I do a pretty decent job of it.
41. I used to write poetry, but haven't written anything in years.
42. When I was younger, I started writing a book, but lost interest in it after the first few pages.
43. I used to want to be an interior designer.
44. I wish I had enough money to buy myself a whole new wardrobe, and lots and lots of adorable shoes.
45. I wish I could have surgery on my feet to make them smaller ( I wear anything from a size 10-11.)
46. The first thing I remember wanting to be when I grew up was a Blue Angels pilot.
47. My son is so frusterating sometimes I can't handle him and I want to lock myself away in some quiet room.
48. I wish I could meet all the BIFFs in real life. You all seem so awesome.
49. I really, really, REALLY miss Steff. :(
50. I want a dog, but I don't want the responsibility. Two kids is enough.
51. My birthday is November 17th.
52. My brother was born on Labor Day, and I find that strangely amusing.
53. I also find it strangely funny that he and I were both born at 9:58 am.
54. I've owned two guinea pigs in my life. The first was Tobee and he was short haired and my mom kept him when I moved, and the second was Meeko, and he got sick and died.
55. I really miss my dog, Smokey. She is in Montana with my parents.
56. I don't know my biological father. I was adopted and raised by my step-dad.
57. I have a crazy sense of humor, and get personal fulfillment from hearing other people laugh.
58. I wish I could write funnier things, so you guys would be more amused with my blog.
59. I love looking at my stats and seeing a lot of visits.
60. I also love when I get comments!
61. I wish more people liked me. I was never a "popular" kid in school, so I always felt a little left out, even though I had plenty of friends. I know, so shallow.
62. I have a very short attention span, especially when it comes to hobbies. I'm surprised I'm keeping up with this (even though I didn't there for a long time).
63. I have a wicked sweet tooth.
64. My favorite candy is Hot Tamales.
65. One of my neighbors growing up was a candy man. He was the guy who would stock the quarter candy dispensers. He used to give me free bags of candy.
66. I so hearted both the guy who lived across the street and the guy who lived across the alley from me. They are both the same age as me, and they were both SMOKIN' hot.
67. Once, when I was younger, I was talking to Derrick, the guy who lived across the alley, and I said "Screw you" to him, and he said back "Ask me again in 20 years". I ran home and wrote it in my diary and for years I secretly kept hoping that I would run into him 20 years later and that we would do naughty things. (K-Man, if you're reading this, I don't have those thoughts anymore!
68. A couple weeks ago I hit a squirrel with my car. It wasn't on purpose, but I was still really sad.
69. I've been in the Air Force for 3 1/2 years.
70. I developed allergies this year. I've never had them before in my life.
71. I hate having to constantly remind my boss to leave for her appointments so she'll be on time!
72. I love photography.
73. I own a Fujifilm FinePix S9000, but I don't know exactly how to use it. (Shame, shame!)
74. I really want an SLR camera, but don't want to shell out the money for one!
75. I could sit and "talk" to BabyGirl all day. I love when she smiles and makes all her cute little noises. I swear, she is the most talkative 2 1/2 month old baby I've ever seen!
76. I still can't believe how beautiful she is.
77. I've never broken a bone, not even a finger.
78. My favorite movie is Ever After. I own it on DVD AND VHS!!!
79. I won't drop my maiden name because I feel like if I do, I'll be losing my identity. (My last name is hyphenated.)
80. I wish I was a stay at home mom sometimes. I'd like to be able to hang out with my kids all the time and be able to take them to the park or into the front yard whenever I want.
81. I love flipflops. I wear them whenever I can, and I have multiple colors!
82. If I won the lottery I would pay off my house and the cars and buy said wardrobe, and then I would probably buy some frivilous, pointless shit, and the rest would go to savings.
83. I want more kids.
84. I love to fish. I wish I had more opportunities to do so.
85. I don't eat seafood. Except shrimp scampi (sometimes).
86. I also don't eat pork, and NO, it's not because I'm Muslim, it's because I just don't LIKE pork (bacon, ham, sausage, etc.)
87. I used to chew my nails REALLY bad (to the point of bleeding), but I finally quit, and now I'm back to doing it, just not nearly as bad. I haven't been able to grow them out to more than a centimeter or so in MONTHS! And it's driving me batty!
88. I am trained to work on computers. I was taught all the stuff about networking and computer components and trouble shooting, but since I haven't worked with any of it in almost 3 years, I've pretty much brain dumped it all.
89. My mom is my best friend.
90. Did I mention I miss Steff like crazy?
91. I have one tattoo. It's of the Scorpio symbol inside a little design on my upper back, in the middle.
92. I used to have my ear cartiledge pierced, but it closed up a couple years ago.
93. I so, so, SO want to get my tongue pierced.
94. When I was in the 9th grade, I got drunk one night and pierced my belly button. TWICE. Both in the wrong spot.
95. I was in choir all the way from 5th grade until I graduated.
96. When I was a senior, I played the lead roll in the town play. It was Treasure Island, and yes I played a boy, Jim Hawkins. I told everyone to call me Jimima (Like Aunt Jemima) Hawkins.
97. I LOVE the color pink.
98. I am shamelessly addicted to the show Project Runway. I have been since Season 2.
99. I also watch EVERY.SINGLE CSI on TV, and I also watch any rerun that comes on.
100. I also watch all the different Law and Orders on TV.

These are to make up for the Steff ones!

101. I love Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. The smell is to die for.
102. I HATE, HATE, HATE when people pronounce Italian EYEtalian. Ok people, it is not fucking EYEtaly!!!

I hope you guys actually read that! But, you know, ANYONE who reads my blog is automatically AWESOME!

Insert witty comment here...

ha ha ha... I've never heard anyone call it EYEtalian, only ih-talian. Like ih-taly.

I still don't think that I have the patience to do one of these. I get too dis - hey look! Something shiney!

OMG, I just wrote 2 comments, but they are doing maintenance work on here @^#%$@*&

Anyways... here I go again: I MISS YOU TOO! And I made a little banner for you which is on my webpage. And... Aeris just sneezed and farted at the same time.

And the most important thing: there are Germans out there that pronounce "Chinese" = Kinese - punch them! LOL

oh, and I want a Candyman neighbor too :(

Where in Montana did you grow up?

I grew up in a town just outside of Billings. Why? Is that where you're from?

Get your tongue peirced. It so does not even hurt, it's a little sore afterwards but not bad.

you even watch csi: miami? really? david caruso's low talking drives me crazy. someone sent me a drinking game for that show and one rule was everytime he "donned the sunglasses of justice" you had to take a shot. i love las vegas and new york though.

I know, Kimba, I'm a loser. He is so lame, but I can't get myself to stop watching it! It's an addiction. I need you all to have an intervention with me.

Well when I got my tongue pierced it hurt like a mother lover and it chipped 2 of my teeth. Yeah looking back in the book of choices "dumb one." :)

Post a Comment