« Home | See! » | Shy? » | Preoccupying myself... » | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... » | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! » | Entry for my Ladies! » | Toddlerhood » | Kids, Kids, Kids » | New Music Video From David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff -... »


Made by Mama Jen


Drunk Blogging

Ok, this may not be the smartest idea ef\ver, but thiis is my drunk blog. As youcan obciously tell by now, I'm not very good at typing drink, especially when K-Man is kissin on me and stuff. Anyway, (I don't feel like corecteing all that shit) we went to a party tonight, and I had a little bit to drink. Ok, maybe more than a little bit, but whos counting?? I haven't drank very much since i got preganat with my son, so that's over 2 years ago. I'm on my eighth smirnoff drinkthingy. Ok, so now i'm blind folded, so I can't see what I'm typing. Just forewarning for you. Noow why (moving on) is it that parties always seem to end in drama? The party we were at ended in me BEGGING my frind to nott drive home drunk, and his cuntty little girlfriend calling me a fuking bitch. Fucking bitch :) But, yeah, after that, it was kind of a modd killer. K-man and I left and went and got the kiddles. At this party we ate some food too. Ok, so how lame is this getting? Yeah, I'll probably delete this tomorrow. Oh, I had my bolunteer thing earlier. It was fun, except it was so FUCKIKNG HOT!!! I thought I was dointp die of dehyration! Ok, I guess i can stop makeing a fool out of myself now! Wiat, I wounder if this is what it would feel like to be blind. I'm rally glad I know where all the keys are, even though it may not seem like it right now. just remember, it's not my fault, blame the alcohol. Ok ladies and gents, I better go before K-Manstarts to get impatient!!! Lovve ya all! Hopefully I'll be able to write something coherant tommorrow!!!

LOL, I've blogged drunk on more than one occasion... only... I never tell anyone. They must just think I suck at typing!

I've blogged while tipsy, as well as chatted while drunk. It seems more fun, for some reason!

Hope you don't have a hangover today!

Post a Comment