« Home | I'm good! » | Drunk Blogging » | See! » | Shy? » | Preoccupying myself... » | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... » | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! » | Entry for my Ladies! » | Toddlerhood »


Made by Mama Jen


Cute Baby Contest

Ok, so we're entering BabyGirl into a Cute Baby Contest on base. I took a few pictures tonight, but can't decide which one I want to submit. If you could all comment on which on you like most in Flickr (or on here if you don't have a Flickr account, they are each numbered to make it easier), I would REALLY appreciate it. I have to have the picture submitted by the 19th, so if everyone could choose by about noon on Tuesday, that would be awesome! Thank you in advance for any votes!!!

definitely #6! Go Bri!! But remember - we don't want any more skinny models, so make sure you always drink your milky!

Haha, I doubt she'll be a skinny model with her mommy being all thick and everything!

Definitely #6! She's super cute!

I'm also voting #6... the first few seem a little too posed (well, as posed as you can make a baby, anyways), but #6 is absolutely adorable! She's sure to win!

Post a Comment