« Home | Shy? » | Preoccupying myself... » | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... » | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! » | Entry for my Ladies! » | Toddlerhood » | Kids, Kids, Kids » | New Music Video From David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff -... » | And so it begins... »


Made by Mama Jen


See!

I told you I was eating peanuts:

Not like it's a big thrill (well, except for me, I lurve to see my name on someone else's site) but I put you on my blogroll!

Oooh, peanuts. Look at you! I got my car! I got my car!!

You are gonna love this:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/my-cubicle.html

"My cubicle!..." Got to add some "action cubicle shots". Hey, at least I have moved up to the cream of the cubicle crop--I have a window seat with actual sunlight. ... but I'm so ready to get out on "parole".

That's why you should drop whatever you are doing and visit BitWorks Music and buy my compilation, "Cubicle Liberation Front" for a dolla. .. or if you just download the freebies you've done your part.

Thanks for the linky Becca!
Aren't you in the DC area? I grew up in Md.

Steff, that video is awesome! It's not so much a cubicle, but a corner desk, (Just work with me here!) And you know, Davido, I think I should get a cut since I'm like so totally pimping your site on here. And this site is so damn popular, you're gonna get a TON of hits from here. :D (Yeah, RIGHT.) Oh, and no, I'm not near DC, I'm in Oklahoma, unfortunately.

Post a Comment