« Home | *DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJ... » | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! » | Entry for my Ladies! » | Toddlerhood » | Kids, Kids, Kids » | New Music Video From David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff -... » | And so it begins... »


Made by Mama Jen


Preoccupying myself...

Ok, so I really need to preoccupy myself so I stop commenting on RSM's site. If I don't, she'll probably ban me!!! = D But anyway, I have no idea what I should talk about. I'm normally pretty good about rambling and then maybe eventually stumbling upon something relevant. Ummmmm.....how about my job? I am currently holding the position of secretary for my Commander. You wanna see what I do all day??? Here ya go:

RSM rawks!
(Notice what's on the screen???)

Doesn't it look like an awesome job? Ok, so maybe I don't actually sit around with my feet up, but I could, you don't know. If you haven't noticed yet, I tend to talk about a lot of worthless crap. It's just that I don't have anything better to do with my day! When I first started this job, I was SO BUSY! I always had something to do, but now? I've caught up on everything that was bogging me down at first, and I normally stay ahead of the rush, so I never have any work to do. Hence, the reason I sit on RSM all day. I can't believe I didn't start commenting on there earlier! I've met some awesome people. If you wanna meet some of them, go look in the link section. I have a few of them there.

So, my day tomorrow is REALLY full. I am doing a volunteer thing from 12:00 to 4:30 pm (I'm so not used to using civilian time, but I didn't know if you would all know what time I meant if I said 1200 to 1630), it's a mock deployment environment where kids get to go through the process and see how it works when their parents deploy. I love working with kids, so I really wanted to do this. Then tomorrow night, K-Man and I are going to my awesome friend Andy's birthday party. (NOTE: Andy, if you're reading this, YOU DIDN'T READ THIS!!! THE PARTY IS A SURPRISE!!!)

I'm gonna be totally bummed if BlogHERB is held when I can't come. Maybe if it's after we move, I'll have to set up a fund on here. It can be the "Send Jenna to BlogHERB!!!" fund. (That is, if you ladies WANT me there!) Why is it that I always meet such awesome people so close to when either I or they have to leave??? I met Steff in the beginning of '06 (can't remember if it was February or March) and they had to move in August *cry, cry, cry* Now I met all these awesome people on RSM, and we're moving in March. This sucks. That's definitely one of the downfalls of being in the military. But the upside? WE GET TO LIVE IN GERMANY!!! I'm really looking forward to being able to travel all over Europe. I've been to England once, but that was ages ago. And that trip was completely MISERABLE for me! I got picked on by my grandpa SO MUCH I was always either pissed or crying. I did get to see some cool stuff (Stonehedge, Bath, William Shakespeare house, etc.), but I almost think it wasn't worth it.

Ok, so am I totally lame for updating this more than once in a day? I feel like I have no life! I guess it's just the fact that I'm bored at work! Ok, maybe I'll think of something else later!

Hey... you have a new template! Cool!

I'm linking you over at my site, http://www.tabulas.com/~Kait

PINK! I love it! Geez, so that's what you guys are doing at work all day... I can smell those shoes all the way to Denver!

Oh come on, Germany will rock! Besides, it's only for a while. The internet is forevuh!

(Seriously, I have some posts archived on Usenet from the early 90's.)

Post a Comment