« Home | OMG!!! » | I heart you guys! » | Entry for my Ladies! » | Toddlerhood » | Kids, Kids, Kids » | New Music Video From David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff -... » | And so it begins... »


Made by Mama Jen


*DISCLAIMER* DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH PROJECT RUNWAY WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

OMG! What in the HELL were they thinking. Not only did they bring ANGELA back, but Vincent, too? The hell? And my poor, beloved Kayne is gone. Boo hoo hoo. *Tear* I actually thought that Kayne's dress


was really cute! Does that mean I have bad fashion sense? But this,
on the other hand. Who really thinks that's cute?

But I guess he "got off" on it, so whatever. And Angela. What was UP with that collar crap she had on there?


She looks like a Victorian Reject! I am really rooting for Michael to win. He makes some AWESOME clothes!



So, moving on. RSM is back up. YEAY!!! I was going through withdrawals last night! But today she has a fund starting for a boob job. We were talking about it yesterday, and she actually started one! How awesome is that?

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have the screwiest dreams. I SWEAR! Last night it was a dream about having a competition with K-Man to see who could find the most people who believe in god, and then getting mad at him because he thought I was cheating or something. I was actually so mad that I woke up and butted him. You know, when you lay in bed and throw your butt backwards into whoever else is in the bed. He thought he was gonna get a piece. HA! How wrong he was. I really felt like punching him! Damn dream emotions! Oh and I was dreaming about blogging, too. The fuck? Who REALLY dreams about BLOGGING??? So, if my ladies are reading this, all you blogging goddesses, I was thinking about you all last night ;) You know you're turned on. You're just so excited I dreamt about you. Really, you are.


*Update* Ok, so I totally didn't realize that Angela and Vincent got booted again. I thought they were back for good, or at least until they got kicked off for making another hidious outfit! I was, like, half asleep when I watched it the first time, so I made sure to watch it again last night.