« Home | Toddlerhood » | Kids, Kids, Kids » | New Music Video From David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff -... » | And so it begins... »


Made by Mama Jen


Entry for my Ladies!

Well, I know it's been awhile, but I wanted to update before I gave all the blogging goddesses this address. So, here's a little introduction.

First off, I'm by no means an interesting person. How's that for an introduction? I'm a married, working mom of two, and am currently serving our country in the US Air Force.

Now for the kids:
My son, affectionately referred to as D-Bo (he likes to jack peoples jewelry) is almost two, and a total shithead. Ok, maybe not, well, most of the time, but I love him regardless. He loves to terrorize me and act like he doesn't hear me when I say things to him. Typical male. Anyway, he maybe a pain, but he can be sickeningly sweet when he wants. He knows that if he fucks up, all he's gotta do is blow me kisses and I'll forget what he did wrong, damn it.
My daughter, BabyGirl, is two and a half months old. She's pretty much still in that doesn't do shit stage. She does love to smile and "talk" a lot.

I love my kids SO MUCH. I think they are the reason I was born.

And the husband:
K-Man and I have been married since July of '04. He's also in the Air Force.

Ok, I guess that's all for the introduction. I hope at least a couple of you are still reading!

Of course I am still reading! Girl, nothing is wrong with your blog! It rocks! And dude, you are in the AIR FORCE! YOU RULE! My dad was in the AF for 30 years. So yeah, that pretty much makes you rock.

First comment! Maybe?

Hi Jen! It's Kait!

Your kids are pretty cute!

Aw, you guys rawk.

For some reason it's telling me I have no blogger account. Bullshit Beta. Anyway - Great start - and look - a built in cross-over audience! Good for you!

Post a Comment